Thursday 4 October 2012

Your Book Is An Anti-Cult Bible – Seun Adebiyi


Sir, I want to commend you. Your book, “Beware of Cultism (the Gathering of Demons),” is a wonderful research that I have never come across in my life. I am very happy to have ordered for a copy. The lessons you shared are very useful and I want to encourage you. I thought I knew something about cultism before, but after reading your book, I realized that I actually knew nothing at all. Thanks for the good lessons.

Cultism is a serious evil in our society today. These cult groups were initially known as brotherhood and were not as secret and evil like they have become today, particularly as claimed by their founding fathers who had good motives. Their members were known, approachable and reasonable.

Now, the brotherhood spirit has gone and makes them maim and kill themselves. Their aims and objectives have changed into constituting problems for our society. They also abuse ladies and disrespect womanhood. Worst of all, the evil has spread into our primary and secondary schools like diseases. Many of our kids now desire to be cultists before they even gain admission into tertiary institution. not only that, even the government and the society continue to pretend as if cultism is not the genesis of terrorism in Nigeria.

I think the recommendation of Emeritus Professor Olumuyiwa Awe inside the book is right. He is a man of great honor for writing such wonderful Foreword. If other important personalities are also encouraging what you are doing, I believe that terrorism will be checked in Nigeria.

But I was worried that many cultists are cajoled to join cultism for protection and connection. But the various evil happening to the cultists should have created fear in the mind of many of the would-be members. Reading your book, I found more than enough answers to all my worries. I saw that you had exposed the secret behind it. Truly, campus cults are secret societies, and are satanic.

There is no protection for any cultist, and it is sad that many keep joining. I wonder whether those joining really know what they are doing. It is written in Psalm 911 that “he who dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty” God. So, why are they seeking protection in darkness and evil?

For over many years that these cult problems have been disturbing our education system in this country, I have not seen government and the school authorities taking meaningful step to eradicate it and protect real students. They have refused to involve the right resource persons that have the kind of knowledge you have to help them succeed. I feel they don’t work with you because light and darkness cannot work together. I know that God will continue to help you.

I want you to remember that Gani Fawehinmi was not recognized and encouraged by government. Even those who benefited the democracy that Gani fought for pretends like he is not a committed person. Therefore, I want to encourage you that the Almighty God will bless you. And like Nigerians honored Gani as the Senior Advocate of the Masses (SAM), very soon, you will be honored for making this great research.

Apart from the subject of your book, I am very happy that you as the author is a Nigerian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment